With 2010 being not that far off, and one of my current challenges coming to an end on December 31st, I decided it was time to join another one!
Hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye’s Book Blog
1. Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
–The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
–Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
–Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
–Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
4. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Since my blog is YA based, the challenge in this for me is not reading YA, but rather the AMOUNT of YA I read. I’m going to start off at 25. If I reach that, I’ll add another 25 and try to hit 50. I will NOT be crossing over books from other challenges (just to make it harder). I’m sure I can do it 🙂
1. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan – done
2. White Cat by Holly Black – done
3. Break by Hannah Mozkowitz – done
4. A Wizard of Mars by Diane Duane
5. The Demon’s Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan
6. Hunger by Michael Grant
7. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith – done
8. The Enemy by Charles Higson
9. Prism by Faye Kellerman & Aliza Kellerman – done
10. Beastly by Alex Flinn – done
11. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
12. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George – done
13. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
14. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
15. Winter’s End by Jean-Claude Mourlevat
16. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margart Stohl
17. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan – done
18. Blood Ninja by Nick Lake
19. Beautiful by Amy Reed
20. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
21. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan – done
22. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater – done
23. The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer – done
24. Golden Girl by Henry Melton – done
25. Sister’s Red by Jackson Pearce – done