So this month I’ve decided to participate in Random Acts of Kindness, an event hosted by Book Soulmates.
– Sign up each month that you’d like to participate.
– Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button 🙂
– Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
– If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
– NEW REQUEST: Please, once you receive a RAK, come back to the Google doc and mark the box that says you’ve received one. There are a lot of requests for this!
– At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let’s keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Check out the August sign up post for more information and to join in! =) I think this is such an amazing idea and I cannot wait to browse wishlists and send out books. Here’s my wishlist if you’re participating, and just e-mail me for my address!