1. Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan – I reached book ten and had to stop. Egwene was driving me batty and I couldn’t handle it. Great series in that I was completely invested? Yes. Too good that I wanted to throttle one of the characters and couldn’t continue? Also yes. I may pick them up again one day, when I have copious amounts of time on my hands.
2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater – I know, I know! I still have to read book three, and I will. It’s sitting right here staring me in the face, I just haven’t seemed to pick it up yet.
3. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – honestly, I have no idea why I haven’t finished this series yet. I have them all, have read book one, and book two has a book mark still in it, two thirds of the way through. Just time, I guess.
4. Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray – I tried, but couldn’t get through book one. I may try again one of these days.
5. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – no idea why, guys. I really enjoyed the first book. I think it’s because I could never find the second one in my local bookstores and I just got wrapped up in other books. I must remedy this!
6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins – I enjoyed the first one, but never felt the pressing urge to buy the next ones right now, and so have yet to finish this series.
7. The Chemical Garden by Lauren DeStefano – I read Wither long after most people had, just in time for book two to be released, actually. I wasn’t the biggest fan, and so when I started Fever I was quickly sidetracked. It’s still on my TBR shelf, though!
8. Théâtre Illuminata by Lisa Mantchev – Loved Eyes Like Stars, and even though I own the second and third books I have just yet to get around to them. I’m seeing a theme in my un-finished series list, here. I think I need twice as many hours in my days.
9. Fallen by Lauren Kate – While I loved the first book when I read it, this is one of those series that the farther away from it I get, the less I remember and the less inclined I am to pick up the sequels. Sad to say, but it’s not a priority. Maybe some day.
10. Argeneau Family by Lynsay Sands – I’ve read most of these, but have fallen behind in the last little while. I think I have about four or five that I still need to read. But I definitely will, since I love this series!