Escape Through the Pages gave to me…
…a SIGNED copy of Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey!
Braden was born with witch eyes: the ability to see the world as it truly is: a blinding explosion of memories, darkness, and magic. The power enables Braden to see through spells and lies, but at the cost of horrible pain.
After a terrifying vision reveals imminent danger for the uncle who raised and instructed him, Braden retreats to Belle Dam, an old city divided by two feuding witch dynasties. As rival family heads Catherine Lansing and Jason Thorpe desperately try to use Braden’s powers to unlock Belle Dam’s secrets, Braden vows never to become their sacrificial pawn. But everything changes when Braden learns that Jason is his father–and Trey, the enigmatic guy he’s falling for, is Catherine’s son.
To stop an insidious dark magic from consuming the town, Braden must master his gift—and risk losing the one he loves.
– must be 13 years of age or older to enter
– open to CA/US only
– ends at 11:59pm EST on January 7, 2012
– ust comment to enter 🙂 Please leave an e-mail so I can contact you if you win!
– tweet for one extra entry! Leave the link in your comment
– multiple entries will be disqualified