Escape Through the Pages gave to me…
…a copy of Every Day by David Levithan!
Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.
There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.
– must be 13 years of age or older to enter
– open international
– ends at 11:59pm EST on January 7, 2012
– comment with your favourite cover of 2012 and an e-mail address to enter!
– tweet for one extra entry! Leave the link in your comment
– multiple entries will be disqualified