Escape Through the Pages gave to me…
…a copy of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa!
“In a future world, vampires reign. Humans are blood cattle. And one girl will search for the key to save humanity.”Allison Sekemoto survives in the Fringe, the outermost circle of a vampire city. By day, she and her crew scavenge for food. By night, any one of them could be eaten.
Some days, all that drives Allie is her hatred of “them.” The vampires who keep humans as blood cattle. Until the night Allie herself is attacked–and given the ultimate choice. Die…or become one of the monsters.
Faced with her own mortality, Allie becomes what she despises most. To survive, she must learn the rules of being immortal, including the most important: go long enough without human blood, and you will go mad.
Then Allie is forced to flee into the unknown, outside her city walls. There she joins a ragged band of humans who are seeking a legend–a possible cure to the disease that killed off most of humankind and created the rabids, the mindless creatures who threaten humans and vampires alike.
But it isn’t easy to pass for human. Especially not around Zeke, who might see past the monster inside her. And Allie soon must decide what–and who–is worth dying for.
– must be 13 years of age or older to enter
– open international
– ends at 11:59pm EST on January 7, 2012
– I’m supposed to get a storm tomorrow! Comment with your favourite snow related activity and an e-mail address to enter! (if you live in a place with no snow, just comment that you don’t get snow. And I will be jealous)
– tweet for one extra entry! Leave the link in your comment
– multiple entries will be disqualified