It’s that time again! Bout of Books is approaching quickly and I cannot be more anxious. I need to get some reading done, and a readathon is just the kick in the butt that I need. As a veteran Bout of Books participant I decided to help out this year and am going to be hosting a mini-challenge/giveaway on the 10th of January. I hope you’ll stop by and participate!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
– From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
– to read at least 4 books from those below
– participate in at least 3 challenges
– visit and comment on as many new-to-me blogs as I can (and those not-so-new to me as well, of course)
– be more active on Twitter this time!