Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is top ten characters you are crushing on, or would be crushing on if you were also fictional. Some of these were no brainers, and then some I had to wrack my brain for. You can join in at this post.
1. Peter Pan from Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie – Peter is the wild one. The boy who’s interesting and fun, but maybe not the nicest of the bunch. But there’s something so intriguing about that.
2. Jaron from The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen – Jaron is smart, strong, loyal, caring, witty and you know, king. Pretty good combination in my mind.
3. Wayland North from Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken – good, kind, a bit brash and rough, Wayland North is a capable wizard and all around interesting person.
4. Elder from Across the Universe by Beth Revis – Elder has so much resting on his shoulders but he’s still caring, kind, strong and determined to do what’s right for his people.
5. Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake – kind of arrogant and good at everything in the beginning, Cas slowly matures into a guy who asks for help when he needs it, and while still a bad-ass ghost hunter is one of those people you just know you’d get along with.
6. Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – the strong silent type, I loved reading about Sean. He’s calm and quiet, confident in himself and his strengths, pragmatic and intelligent.
7. Ethan Chase from The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa – Ethan is the broody loner. He’s very abrupt, but smart, loyal and and determined.
8. Max from All Good Children by Catherine Austen – Max is goofy and fun but can be serious and intense when needed. He loves his family and will do what’s right even when it’s hard.
9. Alex from Ashfall by Mike Mullin – compassionate, realistic, tough, weary, loving and more. Alex has a rough time of it but he perseveres.
10. Any of the Argeneau men from the Argeneau Family series by Lynsay Sands – hunky vampires? Yes please. All the men in this series are good looking, smart, kind, fun, serious, moody or a combination of all of the above.