1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – this trilogy would make for a visualy breathtaking set of movies, with wonderful action, suspense and even romance.
2. The Archived by Victoria Schwab – this would make an awesome movie, especially for the scenes moving between the real world and the Library, the chases through the hallways, and all the action!
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis – even though I think it’s make a great movie, I’d actually like to see this trilogy as a tv show. I think it would have immense potential to adapted into an episodic mystery/adventure series.
4. Origin by Jessica Khoury – this one would be a very interesting movie. The jungle would make for an awesome setting, and while it wouldn’t be your normal romance, it could work!
5. Breathe by Sarah Crossan – I would love to see the dome and the airless ruins outside it come to life on the big screen.
6. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken – I could see this one as either a movie or tv show. I think a tv show would work really nicely, especially with the “road trip” aspect, trying to avoid capture and the times at East River.
7. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers – creepy zombie movie! Maybe not as action packed as most zombie movies, it would definitely have its moments. I can see it being extremely suspenseful.
8. Ashfall by Mike Mullin – tv show, definitely. First episode would set it all up, ending with the volcano exploding and then each episode would be the journey and all it entails.
9. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry – I know we already have The Walking Dead, but I would love a Benny Imura tv show. I cannot have too many zombies in my life, and this one would be a little less “fear for their lives” than others.
10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – a set of movies, please! Boarding school, psychics, cool cars, ghosts, magic…it kind of begs for a movie.